OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tips and trics for a invert mini !!!

+2
Poncho
graemedewse
6 posters

Go down

tips and trics for a invert mini !!! Empty tips and trics for a invert mini !!!

Post by graemedewse Tue 27 Jul 2010 - 20:29

hey eny tios and trics for an invert mini because i might be getting 1 Question What a Face
graemedewse
graemedewse
Get a life see some daylight

Back to top Go down

tips and trics for a invert mini !!! Empty Re: tips and trics for a invert mini !!!

Post by Poncho Tue 27 Jul 2010 - 21:49

I've got one! I've found that if you point the barrel forwards you get decent results, and if you point it at another player and use it in sync with the trigger then you get an even better result Smile
Poncho
Poncho
is having a loving relationship with the forums

Back to top Go down

tips and trics for a invert mini !!! Empty Re: tips and trics for a invert mini !!!

Post by Screwy Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 1:53

Especially at Baddies, Magic? Wink
Screwy
Screwy
sharp shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 7:41

Oh dear!! I'll write a decent response out or you later fella I'm off to work at min Sad
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Tue 24 Aug 2010 - 19:08

From what i have been reading (I could be wrong as im noob) the mini is pretty good out of the box.
The barrel is decent but shooting through breaks is annoying so a upgrade is a good idea here.
Also i hear getting a inline on/off is something that will serve you well as the asa is also the regulator so if you mess up the thread you need a full replacement.
Another issue could be the stock bored, The settings can only be change by taking the battery cover off (Unscrew the screw with a allen key) and pressing the function button and on/off button in a set combination.
One option is to replace the allen screw with a thumb screw so you can change settings without carrying a toolkit with you. Razz
Another option is replace the bored Empire Tadao, Virtue, Virtue OLED and Rampage are the more popular.

As i said im noob, But i read up alot online before i got my mini and this is what i come up with.

BTW its Been a while since you started the post, did you get a mini?
Cookieboro
Cookieboro
i write nothing but dribble

Back to top Go down

Post by Poncho Tue 24 Aug 2010 - 21:43

minis rool
Poncho
Poncho

Back to top Go down

Post by graemedewse Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 20:08

erm i havent got 1 yet im saving up ma mouny to get 1 and reeding up on it thanks for that alien
graemedewse
graemedewse
Get a life see some daylight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 20:14

Oki Razz

What made you up your bored poncho? necessity or choice?
Cookieboro
Cookieboro

Back to top Go down

Post by Poncho Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 1:38

well having a loada cash and being a complete noob.. coupled with shopping with Jay kinda had alot to do with it Smile
Poncho
Poncho

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Thu 26 Aug 2010 - 9:08

=p oki doki
Cookieboro
Cookieboro

Back to top Go down

Post by Safety Thu 17 Mar 2011 - 0:19

iv got a mini as a back up marker, tbh mine shoots ropes and has never let me down
but if u want any tips clean fully after every use and lube (but not excessibly) befor every use

yes this tip also goes for every marker

Matt
p.s. might be selling my mini soon as well Razz
Safety
Safety
would like to marry the forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down