OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final kit details!

5 posters

Go down

final kit details! Empty final kit details!

Post by Jon Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:29

right after god knows how many hours on the phone, emails and internet banking its finally concluded. Just have to goto bank in morning to do a international bank money transfer!!

kit will be picked up this coming weekend at the paris millenium event, and brought back to the uk for us to be delivered it to me end of next week.

Some good news or brilliant news as i should put it, today finally we got confirmation that we DO NOT have to pay vat on the gear Very Happy so you will all get your money back for the vat or we can use it for team shirts if that works better. we can decide that later.

there is bad news as well, I could not cancel the kit for matty and bravo who have pulled out of the deal as they had packed the van early. This being they could not afford the deal even without the vat yet it had been ordered. After all this work im not too happy tbh as it needs paying for they want a refund so its going to have to come out of my pocket!!

furthur announcements will be made.
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

final kit details! Empty Re: final kit details!

Post by Midas Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:37

im sure bravo could before the vat couldnt he? will we discuss matters about shirts etc at the mother meeting in a week? but im buzzing for the kit Very Happy
Midas
Midas
i write nothing but dribble

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:38

Everyone agreed a verbal contract to sign up to the deal, many opportunities were made before commiting to the deal.

I understand havin to drop out due to extra money, however this is no longer the case the deal hasn't changed since we first talked about it. No money has been refunded so no one is out of pocket or re allocated the money somewhere else...

We asked several times over 2 meetings and votes on forums.

To me the deal was made and that was that.
It's Christmas soon and 110 would cone in handy for some more than others...

However everyone walked into this deal with all facts. I don't think they have any reason to pull out, it's nothing personal guys, but like everyone else I'm sick of time wasters thinking that they can dot n dab about..

More than one person is affected by that and my intrest lay with the team not personal individuals..

To me this shows the level of commitment they had in the first place...

Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:44

Great news mate I think I would prefer you to have mine and thumbs' money to put towards shirts but by the end of week it's not upto me with his part of the £40.

Very Happy
Badger
Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 20:49

i think thats fair to say Jay, it may sound harsh but thats how it was but i don't want to make enemies out of anyone, so mothers meeting about the vat money yes?
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by The Machine Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 11:09

I agree with Jay. Jon did give us all the details and laid out the facts. It was a vebal contract.

Anyway dont need another essay on the forum Rolling Eyes

The extra £40. It was my re-ball money but i dont mind putting it towards a jersey, it actually sounds like a good plan. but we can talk about that at the meeting.
The Machine
The Machine
is having a loving relationship with the forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down