OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well its all over.

+5
Budgie
Crouchy
KaiD
Jon
J.C
9 posters

Go down

Well its all over. Empty Well its all over.

Post by J.C Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 19:11

Well thats it, for the 2012 Uk masters championship, the last ball has been fired in anger!!.

so how did everyone think they did yesterday??, highs, lows, encouraging signs, even constructive critisism of other players and the coaches.

Now the season has finished I want some thoughts of everyone about the whole season, how it was ran, what could be done to make it better, more efficient etc, critism, how you felt you were treat. I would like the thoughts to evaluate and improve on. I know this year has been a big learning curve, trust me next year is going to be even more and with this comes even more commitment.

We are now looking towards 2013, a new year, a new beginning. We will be training during the winter, and I am trying to figure a date out soon, details to be posted shortly.

As you all now Jon is taking a step back slightly and handing over the majority or running the team to me hopefully this will give him time to conentrate on his own game.

Pretty much all correspondance it to go thorugh me or the forums and then i will relay it around. Just in case u dont know my numbers are 07557798188 or 07817323882.

We are looking at playing Race to 2 or 4, this is going to take some hard work during the winter to prepare for next seasaon. I can already warn you that the first couple of months you will get beat down until you get used to the pace and stratorgy that goes with it.

I can announce that we already have a new sponsor for 2013 being Randon Photography, which means all photos will be free next year. We are already trying to secure better sponsorship to bring down the costs of playing.

JC
J.C
J.C
Admin

http://www.cisservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Well its all over. Empty Re: Well its all over.

Post by Jon Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 19:34

plans for next year? airsoft anyone?
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiD Mon 20 Aug 2012 - 22:52

Get fecked lol. X ball, yey!
KaiD
KaiD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crouchy Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 11:36

Enjoyed watching you guys sliping over and shooting each other
Just can't wait to have a go myself now

Cookie has already seen wot i'm willing to do to dodge a paintball
and yes thats my spot Cookie
Crouchy
Crouchy
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:16

no one???????????????????
J.C
J.C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Budgie Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:43

Just for the last tournament I was impressed with the way everyone played and geled on and off the pitch hopefully the level of play will continue to rise. On a personal note not sure when I am gonna be back to plying level as I was informed by A n E yesterday I have torn the cartilage and damaged the tendon in my right knee but I will support the team as much as possible while I'm not playing.

Budgie
Pointless post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 18:57

I think everyone played well together. I just played absolute ** i should not write stuff like this ** in all aspects of it I don't know what went wrong really (except shooting people in the back of the head before anyone else says it Razz ). Not sure what will be happening next year with me all depends on what job I am in at the time but will be playing as much as I can!!

P.S. Sorry tweek for my little paddy in the container I think I was just annoyed with myself and how I played.
Badger
Badger
i write nothing but dribble

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 20:01

really enjoyed the last tourney, didnt mind too much playing in the morning either tbh so if we have to next year doesnt bother me Razz

personally i thought it was my best tournament thus far. Feel as if im really getting to grips with the game and how to play my position well. Obviously things need improving like left handed shooting for example but that will come with practice and time.

As a team i thought we played well when we werent shot by ourselves Razz but happy with where we came dispite the shite refereeing calls which would have put us in third. the only thing i feel that could improve Delta as a whole is a more consistant team which i know is hard but hopefully gets better next year.
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Tue 21 Aug 2012 - 23:22

i think alot of the guys gave 110%
yet some people no names *cough* badger*cough* lol need work on aim Razz jokes jokes mate it happens

but really alot of the guys and gals forgot about our holly gave it there all bar a few of delta being cripples fought as hard as they could
me personaly i played the best that i could still a hell of alot of room for improvement across all the board for everyone
but do not be dishearted people for we have the likes of Maximus Conroy, Johnthan Lang and Kai Laysoya to give us tips roll on next year!!
HOBBIT
HOBBIT
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 1:46

come on guys, i need more feedback not just from this event but from the whole year, i know alot of u have read this, and not replied, I NEED HONESTY. Without this i cant evaluate and try to make changes for the better. Whatever is said you wont be victimised, slate me whatever, I need the feedback.

Next year is going to be bigger, better, harder, but without critisism andd appraisals we cant move forward.

I have read all comments so far and think that they could be improved on, and dont really reflect on what has happened so far.

i have my views on myself, chaos and delta and am waiting to see if they differ from your views, but without them, we wont evolve.

We have the players to achieve series champions in Race 2 4, but i need input.!!!

Guys, if you dont feel like u can post on hear, then pm and anything said will be in confidence, lets look to the future, lets make OTP a powerhouse.
J.C
J.C
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 2:27

over the season and my first full one it's been amazing for me, i feel ive gotten better and so have delta, like i said before just need more consistency with the teams but hopefully can be improved on. Feel the organisation has always been spot on from yourself/Jon any anyone else who has helped. Of course the coaching has been fantastic. Highlight of the season for me has been the DYE paint, sounds daft but makes a hell of difference! so hopefully can keep this going. Criticisms have to be that we havent trained i dont think at all for whatver reason but it seems like we have a system in place for the winter and next season so we can train, no suggesting the fact we havent is anyones fault but it could have helped Delta finish 6th instaed of 9th for example. next year look bright on prosperous and looking forward to it and the new challenges it brings.
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiD Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 2:36

Well, I'm awsome, just need a more accurate barrel and a Spire to make me the ultimate awsomeness person lol.

That said, I think we need a lot of work on more in depth tactics. We have locked down the basics, even though sometimes we play like we don't know them, when we put our minds to it they are obvious!
Lets take delta into some deeper tactical planning. Such as power plays etc. Different agressive or defensive moves depending on your opponent. Let get us thinking a lot more about our game. If we know what we have to achieve the way to achieving that becomes much clearer so comms and such will become secont nature!
KaiD
KaiD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed 22 Aug 2012 - 2:41

Yeah good point about the in depth tactics Kai. We have shown when we put our minds to it we can do them and they work but then against stronger opposition like Dog Soldiers this month, granted we got them down to 2 I think, something a bit more complex and smart may have given us that edge we needed. I wouldn't really now where to start with these really so that's where you old fogies come in :p comms were actually better with delta this month especially relaying information across the field however we need to send Crilly back to school calling G4 when they had two guys left Razz
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Safety Sat 25 Aug 2012 - 13:16

well from what i did play, i need to work on my speed and menouvering betweeen bunkers and not just going on a suicide run when i have 20balls in my hopper.... epic fail much?
but from what i saw every one worked well as a team but since iv been out of it the last 5months i cant realy comment but ill need to train all aspects inorder to get my self back in to the rythm of things! looking farwards to next season and hell im looking farward to shooting balls with the new blood! oh and the new kit!

p.s. dose ne one know of any jobs going cozim kinda gonna be unemployed wheni get home on the 14th :/

JD
Safety
Safety
would like to marry the forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum