OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoot the rainbow

5 posters

Go down

Shoot the rainbow Empty Shoot the rainbow

Post by Jon Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 0:54

This is the UK Masters two day very big event....i will be inviting teams from the South, the Midlands, the North from Ireland and Europe....everyone across the globe will know about it, if you have ever played a Shoot The Rainbow event you will know that it is the best of the UK Masters events with plenty for everyone to do, starting from the Friday night right thru till Sunday.

London Nexus have already confirmed to be there and show their support and the support of Dye Europe.

After much deliberation and time taken to view a number of new locations we have finally decided on Matlock in the Peak District...with plenty of hotels and camp sites to suit every budget. More information to follow on the exact location.

The area provides so many different outdoor activities please don't hesitate to bring your families they will not be bored, make sure you do a google search of Matlock and or the Peak District and i am sure you will see what i mean....

We will be running 3 fields, one as per the Millennium Paris field, one as per the World cup and the 3 to be announced...

As well as running UKM Lite, i will also be running F5 and standard 5 man, with self seeding on the Saturday and ranked divisions on the Sunday.

The entry fee for all formats will be £350 per team.

Bookings will be taken from the 1st July as i will be realising information on what other things we have in store from the Friday night all the way thru to the Sunday finals, which is why Shoot The Rainbow has always been the best of the UK Masters.

So watch this space closely and look for new information being released on a weekly basis....DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT....

That's the blurb on the tournament what's everyones general feeling? Do you wanna play?
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Shoot the rainbow Empty Re: Shoot the rainbow

Post by Shorty Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 1:03

when is it?

Shorty
Pointless post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 18:26

September but no official date yet I don't think
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwy Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 3:50

I'd quite like to play, as long as its before I bail to Winchester! Smile
Screwy
Screwy
sharp shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 1:44

rather get the field up!
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Sun 20 Jun 2010 - 21:18

date is 25/26 september. Last weekend of september, same as always. I for one will not be there because I already have plans. Personally after reffing and playing for the last 5 years, I wouldnt bother, its alot of money for nothing more than 2 days paintball with very little trigger time. If you havnt bought a field by then, I would put all the money the team would put into entrance and paint and use it for that. The cost is double what you usually pay, plus you need to get down there on a friday night, which means another days hire on the mini bus. doubt there would be showers, hasnt been for the last 3 years and it has no atmosphere. Even go as far as last year was that bas it almost made me quit reffing and playing for good.
J.C
J.C
Admin

http://www.cisservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 0:38

the atmosphere in general at tournies has declined from when i was first introduced to it... it is a shame
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down