OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team chat...

5 posters

Go down

Team chat... Empty Team chat...

Post by Jay Tue 27 Apr 2010 - 0:25

Hey people, due to the hellish nightmare of trying to organise a night or a few hours where everyone is availible i will be posting team issues on here as they come up... so here they are.

Issue 1 ] as regards to the team and equipment can all personel please make sure they take their own kit home with them and not to leave it at the lock up as people are losing equipment and organisation is becoming a problm

Issue 2 ] as a team i am wanting us to progress as do we all first thing i would like is our own field to train on due to the summer coming up and the longer finer nights i feel it would be a good investmnt for us to undertake, how ever the main issue is.... do the current team members all chip in and buy one up front or do we start a monthly membership fee and save up for one... now i understand some members are more flush than others hence why i am putting it forward for disscussion...
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Team chat... Empty Re: Team chat...

Post by Jon Wed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:05

team chat is great when the team a) register and b) use it!! give them all a push in the right direction or i will Wink
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NickOTP Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 22:59

i agree push them IN the right direction jon like you pushed kai IN lol!
i try to take all my kit home so i dont lose it and ill do what ever i can about the field
NickOTP
NickOTP
Complete Forum Loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon 3 May 2010 - 13:36

aye we have to get organised.... ppl need to start getting involved or getting out...
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon 3 May 2010 - 23:02

finally liam has joined but still no Sam or Nathan!!!!!!!!!!, this is getting silly had enough notifacatoion. i sent facebook reminders!!!!!!!!
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon 3 May 2010 - 23:57

yeah well they will miss out seen as it is easier to update on here rather than sending texts to everyone so when people complain about their oppinion wasnt counted or they didnt know about team activities then it's their own fault not mine or jons =]
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screwy Fri 14 May 2010 - 10:19

JON wrote: give them all a push in the right direction or i will Wink

I don't wanna be pushed Crying or Very sad

Monthly membership could be wise. That way people don't have to set money aside for a few months and let it build up and be tempted to spend it.
That's my opinion anyway
Screwy
Screwy
sharp shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Roulston Fri 14 May 2010 - 21:25

JON wrote:finally liam has joined but still no Sam or Nathan!!!!!!!!!!, this is getting silly had enough notifacatoion. i sent facebook reminders!!!!!!!!
im here xD
Sam_Roulston
Sam_Roulston
shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon 7 Jun 2010 - 23:29

as the poll on buying the field has closed i will start collecting money on june 19th which is a week on friday i feel everybody has had enough time and seen as this weekend is a tourny weekend people should have at least half of what they need =]
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down