OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Field Collection

4 posters

Go down

Field Collection Empty Field Collection

Post by Jay Mon 7 Jun 2010 - 23:34

ok so it is now the 7th of june and this weekend is the tourny weekend the poll has closed and the majority of people have voted get a field....

again this weekend is a tournament weekend and the theory was u take the money from a tourny and save it which is ushually about 100 - 120 so hope you have all saved for i will be collecting money on friday the 19th of june that gives you 11 days to find the money all records of money taken will be published in this post:

Clare - 0 / 200
Jon - 200 / 200
Jay - 200 / 200
Lewis - 0 / 200
Liam - 0 / 200
Matty - 0 / 200
Micky - 0 / 200
Nathan - 0 /200
Nick - 200 / 200
Sam - 0 / 200
Sarah 0 / 200

Last edited by Jay on Mon 21 Jun 2010 - 0:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Field Collection Empty Re: Field Collection

Post by Shorty Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 10:33

im happy to give the money for the field, but if it doesnt pull off and not everyone gives the money what will happen to our money?

Shorty
Pointless post whore

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Tue 8 Jun 2010 - 15:04

if it doesnt come off, then you will obviously get your money back. This all relies on everyone paying their share, so that you can get a field. In the long run it will benefit you all much more than playing tournaments.

In one sense you are all very lucky to have an oppurtunity like this, I know that you all will be investing your own money, but i can guarentee in the long run it will be more benficial. The fact that Jon and Jay are willing to get this rolling means you will get alot more trigger time at a fraction of the cost of playing tournaments. I know tournies are fun but there is only so many times you can get beat down before you get sick and pack it in. This way individually and as a team you will all get better, your also lucky in one sense, Jon as a player could hold his own, if a bit rusty at present, but as a coach he is an awful lot better, like myself. I do know from time to time I will be coming up to help train you orrible lot.!!! I have coached winning x-ball teams and still do for a team playing the NSPL and they are ranked no. 1 in there division at the minute.

Take the time to think about what is trying to be achieved and opportunities that are being given to you.

JC
J.C
J.C
Admin

http://www.cisservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Sat 12 Jun 2010 - 0:36

Your right tweek I am so rusty when it cones to playing now but I can teach, and do teach to a high level. I hve played and won with teams in domestic and European tournaments. I may be slow and ol but I know the principles.

Last training session how much did people learn!!! Just think if we could hve a full weekend where we set the field up Friday night camp over an train all day sat and Sunday with camping inbetween how much trigger time younwould get probably about as much as 20 plus tournaments!! All this for the cost of 1 tournament, who us benifiting here? Won't be me as I'll have to shut the site for a weekend to do it and I'm sure tweek will come coach for that one as well!!!!!!

Please guys i'm doing this for you lot put some effort in yourselves as well, last training session I didn't make money I lost some and also a full day cleaning the field and also half a day collecing and returning the field.

If you wanna play some ball stand up and be counted! Let's do this as a team Otp ogie ogie ogie!!!! Balls in your court now!
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 1:45

ok guys today is collection day!!! i will be ringing up and collecting moneies!!
Jay
Jay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Fri 18 Jun 2010 - 12:30

jay needs to learn how to spell, lol
J.C
J.C
Admin

http://www.cisservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down