OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fishing - Ste

2 posters

Go down

fishing - Ste Empty fishing - Ste

Post by Jon Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 17:52

hey dude, i know your well into your fishing and sea fishing by the sounds of it. is it beach casting or boat you do? ive been doing a bit of beach casting recently but not having much success!

could you point me in the right direction of some decent spots and bait or fancy me coming along on a trip Very Happy

Jon
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

fishing - Ste Empty Re: fishing - Ste

Post by ste lake Tue 9 Nov 2010 - 18:50

lmao now ur talking my language m8
yes as soon as the clod comes i start with my sea fishing m8 thorugh summer i do carp fishing used 2 do a lot of pike fishing but they r easy 2 catch and they all look the same

what u after when u go off the beach just anything or r u wanting cod ?

if we anit training this weekend we can have a bash some where
it all depends on the weather with this north wind that has come up last 2 days if it changes about wed it will be spot on 4 the weekend
but if its still rough we can fish Runswick Bay or if ur feeling fit port malgrave lol now i dont think its bad lmao but dan wont go there again lmao

right bait all depends what ur going 4 m8

but i all ways take maccy freash rag maby black lug mussels lol i know there is some thing missing there but cant think

but yes weather permitting we can have a bash this weekend i will have a look at the tide times 4 sat night if thats good 4 u
ste lake
ste lake
You not got the point yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 11:01

I know I'm workin till about 5 on sat I'm free after that Smile I know I got macky and mussels so will get some worms as well.

I like fishing for cod - who doesn't but anything is better than blanking lol
Jon
Jon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ste Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 13:15

I am on phone keep this short right high is 9pm witch means we will have 2 set off at 6 witch is no good 4 me lol right what we can if we get a good swell on we can fish runswick on the way out but unless we get a good sea on it won't fish lol and with this wind turn southly 2 day it will push the sea flat lol oh good 4 whighting but I like 2 go la8 er in the night and fish till the am o and bait if u want just get fresh rag that's it I have loads of other ** i should not write stuff like this ** that needs using up

Ste

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed 10 Nov 2010 - 14:07

Your the master on me just tell me a time lol, I don't mind fishing till late Smile do you fish in the surf as got rod rest and all that gibbons just got no waders only got no waders only have flotation suit and wellies, which should be ok been in the surf this summer with it for bass
Jon
Jon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down