OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July breakdown

5 posters

Go down

July breakdown Empty July breakdown

Post by The Machine Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 13:48

First off well done to both teams for bringing home trophies Very Happy

Well I thought I would start this off while it is fresh in my mind (hope you don't mind Jon)

Team:
As a team we played well. All doing our own jobs well and playing like a team. Communication was better and we pushed well. There were a few bad calls from the refs but we rolled with the punches and moved on to the next game, mainly anyway.

Me:
My communication was alright but I need to be louder so people can hear me better. The last few games I found myself pinned in more so maybe I should have mixed it up a bit (as teams who had watched us knew what I was going to do).

I had some mistakes, like when i was too far out off my bunker and got shoot in the goggles also some of my runs were late or even too early, but I feel I had more good moments with the movements and runs. I guess it comes down with experience.

My field awareness was better, and most of the time I could guess or know where the other team was.

Overall I felt I played great and am pleased with my personal performance. I am also very happy with the teams performance and feel like we are all progressing, individually and as a team.

The Machine
The Machine
is having a loving relationship with the forums

Back to top Go down

July breakdown Empty Re: July breakdown

Post by Badger Mon 16 Jul 2012 - 20:53

Team:

I think we played really well together and the communication was a lot better and could hear a lot more this month.

Me:

Well where do I start ... I am never hanging a flag ever again without a team mate checking me first, even if I have been called clear from a ref! I was shouting alot more this month but not too sure if people could hear me or not.

I need to get in tighter to my bunker while playing as well as most of my hits where on my side, pack and hopper. I felt alot more comfortable moving about this month and knew where I was going and where I would be shooting from those bunkers.

I feel like I have learnt shed loads this month but know I have a LOT more to learn but I just guess that that will come with time spent playing.
Badger
Badger
i write nothing but dribble

Back to top Go down

Post by HOBBIT Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 22:31

well done both teams
delta we pulled it out and shown we can do it when we work together as a unit

me: my communiation still lacks
i think my confidence has improved alot with moving to bunkers
i felt happy playing with the guys in my squad
i feel everyone including me shown what they are able to do

so again well done guys
HOBBIT
HOBBIT
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 10:59

What a top weekend! and some amazing results to boot Very Happy (3 points off 3rd lol) Well done delta and chaos.

I think the coaching is really paying off and has got us all going in the right direction. We pulled togeather, got paint in the air, had aggression , played as a team and had fun doing it.

I had a big problem shooting left, so I'm working on that ATM and aim to be back up to par by next month, I think my coms could have been a little better at times but think I settled down and had a more relaxed attitude and it allowed me to think and make better calls.

I'm really looking forward to next month! Bring it on!! !!

OGY OGY OGY!

OOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!! LOL
Cookieboro
Cookieboro
i write nothing but dribble

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon 23 Jul 2012 - 20:58

tried this 3 times now and its managed to dissapear last time!

i had a shocking day, the paint i struggled with all morning. It just seemed to break in my hopper then i ran out of air after shooting and then chopped a few balls, the paint doesnt normally blow all over the bolt and feedneck it did this time and then next game i was chopping agin as i had only cleaned the bolt.

I just didnt seem to get settled, i had problems hitting the right lanes off the break even though they should of been the same as last month.

i should of walked the field for longer and looked at the lanes a lot better! my fault i was too complacet. we had that field locked the month before but it played different and i just couldnt master it as much as i would of liked.

i still made g counts off the break with sue so it wasnt all bad news and took people out of the t's but i i wasnt on my game getting shot off the break etc.

did have a good moment in the t's when i smashed paint in my hopper so i ran upto sue had a chat while people were shooting us in the t's told her to get ready i was gonna run they all shoot me and sue pops out and shoot them it did work lol. and they missed me ha ha Very Happy

lessons learnt : store paint better it was too cold. walk field better and dont be so complacent! but i still rock lmao (o/j)
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum