OnTarget Paintball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!!

+5
KaiD
matty_fwd
Cookieboro
Safety
Jon
9 posters

Go down

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! Empty field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!!

Post by Jon Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 21:40

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! 2011_g13

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! 2011_g10

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! 2011_g12
Jon
Jon
Admin

http://www.OnTargetpaintball.co.uk

Back to top Go down

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! Empty Re: field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!!

Post by Safety Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 21:52

wow, intersting set up :/

doubt ther will be a chicken in the coop...
Safety
Safety
would like to marry the forums

Back to top Go down

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! Empty Re: field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!!

Post by Cookieboro Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 22:29

WTF?
Cookieboro
Cookieboro
i write nothing but dribble

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 22:42

me personally i like the look of it!!

right to help you lot start planning how to play it look for the lanes of the break, which are gonna be easy to hit which are gonna be really easy to block!

if its an easy hit lane think of bunkers which dont use these lanes or ways of getting through them.

i dont want to make it too easy for you guys as im sure me kai and tweek already have a few ways to play this field but this wont teach you anything.

figure how to play it and we will keep you in the right direction!
Jon
Jon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by matty_fwd Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 0:24

that looks ace, quite an aggressive field
matty_fwd
matty_fwd
is having a loving relationship with the forums

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiD Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 1:36

Dunno, I'd say its one of those where you get your deck chair out. Pick your lanes and let them run right into you Wink
KaiD
KaiD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Machine Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 12:18

It looks very open to me. Lots of lanes and angles to look at
The Machine
The Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Safety Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 19:28

off the break, lane right down the centre! christ need to be fast in the first few seconds! but im with kai on this, let them run into the lanes.
Safety
Safety

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiD Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 20:24

No point trying to go anywhere until you are at least 2 people up on the other team
KaiD
KaiD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 11:11

I don't think you have a chance to hit someone off the break at back center so personally I would lane further out. I see the obvious lanes to snake but tbag side looks hard to get a decent lane from the break meaning getting to your primary that side should be pretty easy. My thoughts so far (seems obvious) is to have hard lanes either side and push out leaving their team stuck in the middle, would be like shooting fish in a barrel after that. Thoughts?

Also what are your thoughts on back left/right? I would say maybe use snake side but leave tbag side empty?

Can we have the bunker names up ASAP coz I struggle like hell remembering them so the longer I have the better Very Happy
Cookieboro
Cookieboro

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 13:36

Will sort out bunker names tonight been doing 16 hour days and not leaving me much time to do anythng
J.C
J.C
Admin

http://www.cisservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 13:50

cheers tweek much appreciated.
Cookieboro
Cookieboro

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 17:33

is it just me or is Snake going to be a dream getting into? I'm still no expert on choosing where to shoot etc etc but like last time we have the opportunity to play it the day before and work some tactics etc out. I do think having a player in the bunker just in front on the right (one that looks like a letter 'M' Ie with the yellow bits) labelled MM on the first picture. You could ever leave the Teabag side open, with a player in Temple back center and the two to the right, one player just in snake 1 then in snake? Perhaps, rant i know but bit bored Razz
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiD Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 18:10

If your againsed anyone that is even half competant at shooting a gat you will never make it to the snake, plenty of lanes, it'll be like running through a paint storm. Do you mean mini M??? lol. This field realistically you want 5 guns up on the break, cover the maximum amount of lanes, even if that means dropping 3 people in back centre.
KaiD
KaiD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 19:06

Sly please play the snake and go for it when we play I won't be laming it honest Very Happy
Jon
Jon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Safety Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 19:33

no jon you wont be "laming" pretty shure that happens around the spring :/
Safety
Safety

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 19:39

oh well, shows my inexperience really but i will certainly give it a go Razz and yes i mean mini M :$ Jon last time you shot me it was just a lucky shot -.- Razz
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 19:54

wasnt that the last tourney? Very Happy laning is one of my stronger points thank god thats the only reason im allowed to play. defiantly not because of my running skills lol
Jon
Jon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Wed 3 Aug 2011 - 20:02

yes it was but you see you were just lucky because I'm like a ninja and you just clipped me but I don't wipe like some Wink also quick question Jon, have you managed to replace the nipple on my bottle? Just reply in the next relevant post if thats ok? Cheers.
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Poncho Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 1:10

KaiD wrote:If your againsed anyone that is even half competant at shooting a gat you will never make it to the snake, plenty of lanes, it'll be like running through a paint storm. Do you mean mini M??? lol. This field realistically you want 5 guns up on the break, cover the maximum amount of lanes, even if that means dropping 3 people in back centre.

against**** ? Wink
Poncho
Poncho

Back to top Go down

Post by KaiD Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 1:55

Fail
KaiD
KaiD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Machine Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 10:19

Like i said looks very open
The Machine
The Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by J.C Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 1:19

field layout inc bunker names half way down learn them!!!!!!! Warsaw11
J.C
J.C
Admin

http://www.cisservices.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookieboro Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 1:34

ta tweek
Cookieboro
Cookieboro

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 1:34

best start revising then Very Happy
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 8:28

Very very similar to last months you should know what they are!!!
Jon
Jon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midas Fri 5 Aug 2011 - 8:30

yeh i know but still, getting to know it fully and properly always helps Razz besides i need to know the names so i can tell you where i shot you out from etc etc Wink
Midas
Midas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down